Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bulldog Baseball

We went to Auto Zone park in Memphis tonight for a little Bulldog baseball. We almost made it 6 innings! When we arrived we realized that Landon didn't have any shoes! Chad carried him on his back everywhere! I can only imagine what everyone thought about the kid with no shoes! Landon asked me why I didn't remember his shoes. I asked him why I had to remember and he told me because I was Mom! I should have known! Landon saw a foul ball and said, "That ball was hit so high. It went up to God!" He also told me that God caught it:) Charlie had fun dancing to all the music and attempting to eat the peanuts.

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

How much fun! We've had the "no shoe" experience as well! Gotta love 4 year olds!

LT (and Max) said...

love the "no shoe" story!!!!! fantastic.