

We meet Chris, Erin, and Reed yesterday for some coffee and hot chocolate. The boys decided they were going to sit at their own table and enjoy their juice and milk. They ran all over that place. I know everyone was excited to see us walk out the door.

Landon used the potty four times yesterday! Woohoo! Pull Ups are expensive. He did not do as well today, but we are going to continue to try. I can only imagine why he had to have a book while he was using his potty.



3 comments:
Im so proud of Landon for using the big boy potty!! Tell him to stop growing up so fast. It makes me sad.
The pictures of you and Chad are great. Your hair has gotten so long. Miss you.
Way to go Landon!!!
I love the picture of the boys at the table! You will have to email that one to me!
We had a wonderful time with you guys this weekend...as always!
yay for the big potty! :)
i miss you. bad.
Post a Comment